Inquiries regarding our application process are welcome throughout the school year. Please call the Admission Office to receive an information packet or simply inquire online here.
How our Application Process works:
When you decide to apply, the application process involves these 4 steps:
1. A scheduled school visit/tour by parents or guardians.
Call 301-365-1100, or email: email@example.com
2. Submission of completed online application. A $65.00 application fee will be charged.
3. Submission of student transcripts and teacher recommendation forms, and other relevant records from prior school(s), if applicable. (Transcript Release Form). Teacher recommendations and transcripts must be sent directly to Harbor by mail, or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teacher recommendation form for PS-1st grade applicants (fillable pdf)
Teacher recommendation form for 2nd grade applicants (fillable pdf)
4. A scheduled prospective student visit. During the visit, Preschool children spend time in the classroom with other applicants and a teacher. Older children spend time learning and playing with current students in the grade level into which the child is applying.
- For incoming Preschool, we schedule a 30-60 minute visit.
- For incoming Junior Kindergarten, the student visit is half-day.
- From Kindergarten through 2nd Grade, the student visits for a full day.